Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Exercise Time!!

Today's lesson is about our healthy body! Like you people, without adequate exercise, we too will get obese and an unhealthy body. So another basic necessity is Hamster Wheel.

There are numerous types of wheel, from the cheapest to most expensive, of course the cheap ones are not that good, especially this type, we tend to fall or sometimes by accident trapped our limbs into the gaps of the wheel, and trust me, running at such a high speed and getting trapped is not a good thing, we get injured!



And since most of you might have already known, we wake when you sleep and sleep when you wake, think of us like an owl. So if you plan to keep us in your room, and you are a light sleeper, easily awaken by sound, then I suggest you getting a Silent Wheel, its practically silent, unless you have ears like bat and all, if not, this is the most economical, safe, good wheel for me and you! (I am using this one now, and also the built in one in Habitrail OVO pad)


Next up we have the luxury items, Wodent Wheel, my owners are very stingy, they don't want to get me this type of wheel, so I can't comment much on it. You can visit this forum to get one if you like, LYN Wodent Wheel.


Please keep in mind that our cousin, Syrian hamster needs to be housed with either an 8 inch Wodent Wheel or a 21cm Sanko Silent Wheel or anythings larger than that.
Another item which is similair to a hamster wheel is Hamster Training/Exercise Ball! Please bear in mind that this shall not replace the hamster wheel, this is just as an addition to us. If you are on a low budget, please get a Hamster Wheel first, we don't need this ball (unless we already have the wheel).


And if you really are a fashion conscious person, you can also consider the following, but I prefer the above balls, as I have more control of my direction and nothing to hold me back (and I own one).


Well, that's it for today's class. Hope you learn something useful!

0 comments: