Monday, November 15, 2010

Food consumption

As you all have known, the BULLY next door (cage) has a really big appetite. She has been eating and eating and eating. My gosh, what she eats for a day could suffice my 3day meal at least.And because of that, my masters has finished giving us my favourite food, VITA! Now we are eating those budget food! I am starting to lose that nice glow in my fur. And I think my master has noticed it too, so now even me is eating more, not because its delicious, rather I wish to finish it ASAP so they will buy VITA on the next shopping spree.

I don't want this

I want this!
and this!

The reason is, eating healthy gives us a nicer coat! And we will be healthy too in the long run. Though some of you might feel its just two to three years, but that is a lifetime for us, and to trade a few extra $$ for a healthier hamster to accompany you shouldn't be too much. Unless you have a big family of BULLY

0 comments: