Friday, January 14, 2011

New addition to the family, Milo the toy poodle

Well, I know this is suppose to be a hamster thread, but since I am too busy hiding and running from my master, I hardly have time to update, so now, this blog will be shared with the new family member, MILO THE TOY POODLE, I don't get it why they call him red colour, cause to me he seems brown, but after a little goodle, maybe red is correct, a little apricot perhaps. But I still don't understand why they say its red. Red should be like blood.

Anyway, this guy here is just about 3months plus, though still a young puppy, this toy poodle is consider the smallest in the poodle family, they have the normal breed poodle, the very active miniature poodle, and this lazy but sometimes crazy active toy poodle. There is however a smaller kind of poodle, but the life expectancy is very low, as they are specially breeded by those breeder who care more about money than anything. These poodles can fit into your cup/mug.

Although he is the smallest in the poodle family, and youngest in our family, he is so much more bigger, even bigger than that bully Syrian. Anyway, I bet you want to take a peak on how our new famiily member looks like, so here you go

0 comments: