Saturday, July 5, 2014

Teacup Poodle vs Toy Poodle vs Miniature Poodle vs Standard Poodle

Many people don't know that my new brother's range comes in all sizes, hahahaa!!!

The standard size Poodle is more or less equivalent to those of Dalmations. So no, my brother is not that big, coming down the list is Miniature Poodle, its half the size and no, my brother is still smaller then a miniature. Next up we have the Toy Poodle, my brother is a little bigger then this, so you might be asking what is he!! Well, I can tell you, he is a monster, he mischievously wrecks up a mess when he is left alone for too long! Ok, jokes aside, he is what the Fédération Cynologique Internationale (FCI) recognized as Medium Poodle or Moyen. He is smaller compared to a Miniature Poodle, but larger next to a Toy Poodle. 

Besides the above, there is still an unrecognized but widely loved size, the Teacup Poodle, or some calls it Tea Poodle. You can literally place him into a teacup and he is just slightly larger then my biggest family breed, the Syrian Hamster.

Anyways, I believe most of you have actually skipped the above and went straight to the picture below, well, like my master says, pictures are worth a thousand words, but I describe everything in less then a thousand words, so do I get my favourite treat please, the Vitakraft!!

Poodle comparison sizes
Poodle Sizes Chart
So there you go, you can now better imagine Standard Poodle vs Tea Poodle, or Miniature Poodle vs Toy Poodle, or Toy Poodle vs Tea Poodle!

0 comments: